Wednesday, September 28, 2011

3D

Hey everyone *Waves Hi* Hope you all had a great day, night, morning, depending on what side of the earth you're on. Anywho while enjoying a lovely *subdued* night at home, I ran into some old 3d glasses. Well the cool kid in me takes over and I immediately decided to pluck those plasticy (Fully aware that this is not a word but when making up adjectives that go along with what you're saying, its okay)  lens out and do the only sensible thing I COULD THINK OF. WEBCAM PHOTOSHOOT! HAHA check  it out :)






Hey you up there....Yeah you....I like your glasses






Gotta toss in a smile somewhere in here

Wink Wink





 Anywho till next time Beautiful people! *Cues Chris Brown*

11 comments:

  1. very cute I keep my 3d glasses too and make it fashionable.

    www.TinaDivaTV.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny!

    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo shoot! Very creative! Thanks for commenting. Now following you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. got to love the 3d geek glasses x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. you can make anything fun it seems. Wish I was there watching your photo shoot

    ReplyDelete
  6. first time here and i love ur blog.
    http://silverllicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so pretty, looking forward more posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the glasses <3 and you're so cute in these pics!

    Mally
    xox

    ReplyDelete